WATT Drive - Parallel Shaft Gearmotors & Speed Reducers
Share & Bookmark
WATT Drive Parallel Shaft Gearmotors & Reducers, with extremely rugged construction for housing or shaft mounting, provide unmatched performance, durability and design features.
The cat4CAD software enables simple interactive product selection of the complete MAS2000 gear and motor system. cat4CAD supports you in selecting and configuring the WATT Drive products, and also gives you the opportunity to print out the extensive technical data sheets and requests, or to have them saved in an integrated shopping cart from where they can be sent to us by email - with one click of the mouse.
- Power capabilities from 0.16 - 60 HP
- Gear ratios from 5:1 to 2600:1
- Torque capabilities to 6000 ft/lbs
Features & Benefits:
- Class 12 Gears - Provides higher efficiencies and greater torques in smaller sizes.
- Multiple Input Options - Integral gear motors, inch or metric shafts, NEMA and IEC adapters provide unmatched drive versatility.
- Multiple Output Options - Hollow bores for shaft mounting, inch and metric output shafts, mounting pilots and flanges offer a wide range of design solutions.
- UNIBLOCK Housing - All surfaces machined for universal mounting on four sides or via torque arm.
- Unicase Fitting Cams - Guarantees precise housing half fitting and greater rigidity.
- Integral Motors - Multiple leads and windings for world-wide multi volt/Hz requirements.
- AC Inverters and Controls - For complete system and drive package design.
Cut Your Motor Size In Half - See How!